Mahul Brahma is an Indian actor, working in the bengali film industry. He has acted in a Bengali Short Film Elixir (2016) which has been selected for the Cannes Short Film corner, 2016.
Mahul Brahma completed his graduation in Economics from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. He is currently working in mjunction as the Head - Corporate Communications & Branding for a joint venture of Tata Steel and Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL). Mahul is the winner of the Young Achiever Award in National Award for Excellence in Corporate Communication, for the year 2016.
Brahma came to limelight with his exceptional performance in the Bengali short film Elixir (2016). The film is directed by Anirban Guha and also stars Daminee Benny Basu, Arndom Ghosh, and Dr. Koushik Dutta.
- "Short Film Catalog". festival-cannes.fr. Festival de cannes. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "In Conversation with Mahul Brahma, Communications and Branding Expert". theceo.in. The CEO Magazine. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- Moitra, Sumit. "Key-chained, Make in India lion to roar in overseas trade events". dnaindia. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- Indiablooms. "mjunction's Mahul Brahma receives "Young Achiever Award" | Indiablooms - First Portal on Digital News Management". Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "Mahul Brahma wins Young Achiever Award » The CEO Magazine". 2016-09-03. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- Team, The Hitlist. "Cannes Film Festival 2016: Mahul Brahma's 'Elixir' selected for Cannes Short Film Corner". mid-day.com. Mid Day. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "Cannes call for Bengali short films". business-standard.com. Business Standard. Retrieved 23 May 2016.